Meet Allover Healthcare Group™
Time to heal... Spreading the Allover Solution...
One service at a time.
Allover Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) - Frequently Asked Questions
- Security card, Identification Card and/or Birth Certificate
- Maryland Medicaid Card and any other insurance cards, including Medicare
- Name, Address and Phone Number of current or former Therapist, Psychiatrist and Medical Doctor
- Current medications
- Hospitalization records, medical records and any related records.
Allover enterprise software solutions - Frequently Asked Questions
Allover CareWare™ is an intuitive, fully integrated enterprise solution, specifically built for Health, Human Services and Community Healthcare Providers. This product is a complete process that enables you to do real-time, seamless general referrals management, Outpatients management from Therapists, Psychologists; Counselors/Case workers scheduling/treatment/counseling activities to Billing.
Allover CareWare™ makes it easy to make it your own. It is extremely customizable to accommodate your special needs
Economy & Value
Allover CareWare™ gives you as much or more than other systems you’ve heard of, for considerably less cost. Let us show you how.
Allover Academy - Frequently Asked Questions
This is Center for Disease Control CDC-recognized lifestyle change T2 Diabetes Prevention ProgramTo be eligible for CDC-recognized lifestyle change program with us, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old and
- Be overweight (body mass index ≥24; ≥22 if Asian) and
- Have no previous diagnosis of type 1 or type 2 diabetes and
- Have a blood test result in the prediabetes range within the past year:
- Hemoglobin A1C: 5.7%–6.4% or
- Fasting plasma glucose: 100–125 mg/dL or
- Two-hour plasma glucose (after a 75 gm glucose load): 140–199 mg/dL or